BJP president Gadkari undergoes surgery
New Delhi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari
on Tuesday underwent a gastric bypass surgery for treatment of Type
II diabetes at Saifi Hospital in Mumbai.
Gadkari (54) is a known diabetic and had poor control
of his sugar levels with early diabetic nephropathy despite
currently available medical management, according to Mufazzal
Lakdawala, surgeon at the Saifi Hospital, who conducted the
His sugar levels were not under control for quite
some time, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM