BJP protests in Delhi against price rise
New Delhi: The BJP on Saturday launched a protest in the Jantar Mantar area of the capital against price rise.
BJP leaders while slamming the government questioned the Centre on why it has failed to stem the tide of inflation in the country. Former BJP president Rajnath Singh expressed his criticism to the media for the spiralling cost of food items that was resulting in impacting the poor man the most while mentioning the recent milk price and CNG cost hikes.
Meanwhile, Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit while defending the government, told reporters that alongwith this, there has also been an increase in the salaries of people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends