BJP receives public inputs on UPA chargesheet
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP national spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday expressed thanks to all for sending their inputs on UPA chargesheet which is being prepared by the BJP since August 8, 2013.
In a bid to expose the UPA government, BJP in August invited public views on the chargesheet which it intends to prepare against the failure of the UPA on several fronts and to bring the scams to limelight.
"Thanks for those valuable inputs sent to bjp.org/upachargesheet . Please keep it coming. Interesting, amusing, laser sharp, great entries," Nirmala Sitharaman tweeted today.
The BJP asked the people to provide inputs in text write-ups, pictures, audio clips, videos, tweets, cartoons, posters, power point presentation etc formats.
In a joint statement, Deputy Leaders of Opposition in Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad and Gopinath Munde had earlier said that the BJP shall as a team, go to different parts of the country and through `Jan Sampark` or `direct people`s contact` programmes elicit views from the public at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him