BJP seeks SC-monitored probe into Vadra`s land deals
Vadodara: BJP on Friday demanded a Supreme Court-monitored investigation into the alleged land deals of Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"The Supreme Court should investigate the land deals of Vadra and monitor the probe," BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman told reporters here.
She also criticised BSP chief Mayawati for her allegation that BJP had brought outsiders to take part in Narendra Modi`s roadshow in Varanasi yesterday. "This shows Mayawati`s sense of understanding of the reality of the situation," she said.
The response to Modi`s rallies across the country had proved that he was a national-level leader, she said.
"We are aiming at 272-plus (seats in the Lok Sabha) with the alliance partners.
But we are very, very confident that BJP`s strength is going to be reflected and NDA will get a good mandate with which it can form the next government," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents