BJP seeks SC-monitored probe into Vadra`s land deals
Vadodara: BJP on Friday demanded a Supreme Court-monitored investigation into the alleged land deals of Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"The Supreme Court should investigate the land deals of Vadra and monitor the probe," BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman told reporters here.
She also criticised BSP chief Mayawati for her allegation that BJP had brought outsiders to take part in Narendra Modi`s roadshow in Varanasi yesterday. "This shows Mayawati`s sense of understanding of the reality of the situation," she said.
The response to Modi`s rallies across the country had proved that he was a national-level leader, she said.
"We are aiming at 272-plus (seats in the Lok Sabha) with the alliance partners.
But we are very, very confident that BJP`s strength is going to be reflected and NDA will get a good mandate with which it can form the next government," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America