BJP seeks SC-monitored probe into Vadra`s land deals
Vadodara: BJP on Friday demanded a Supreme Court-monitored investigation into the alleged land deals of Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"The Supreme Court should investigate the land deals of Vadra and monitor the probe," BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman told reporters here.
She also criticised BSP chief Mayawati for her allegation that BJP had brought outsiders to take part in Narendra Modi`s roadshow in Varanasi yesterday. "This shows Mayawati`s sense of understanding of the reality of the situation," she said.
The response to Modi`s rallies across the country had proved that he was a national-level leader, she said.
"We are aiming at 272-plus (seats in the Lok Sabha) with the alliance partners.
But we are very, very confident that BJP`s strength is going to be reflected and NDA will get a good mandate with which it can form the next government," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch