`BJP set for hattrick of sitting in opposition`
New Delhi: The Congress Wednesday lashed out at the BJP for playing negative politics and said the party would achieve a hattrick of sitting in the opposition after the 2014 General Elections.
"We are bemused at the lack of a responsible opposition...History will judge the negative role they have played persistently," Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury told reporters.
"We fear that the BJP will repeat a hattrick of sitting in the opposition as they have no collective goal and no cohesion in their ranks," she said.
The Congress spokesperson also listed a slew of achievements during the past nine years of the UPA government, including the rural jobs scheme, rural health mission, increased credit for farmers and the higher food production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore
- Maruti Vitara Brezza receives over 1 lakh bookings
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set
- UP assembly elections: Congress plans massive road show, public meeting on July 25
- Left, JD(U) leaders to visit Una today