`BJP set for hattrick of sitting in opposition`
New Delhi: The Congress Wednesday lashed out at the BJP for playing negative politics and said the party would achieve a hattrick of sitting in the opposition after the 2014 General Elections.
"We are bemused at the lack of a responsible opposition...History will judge the negative role they have played persistently," Congress spokesperson Renuka Chowdhury told reporters.
"We fear that the BJP will repeat a hattrick of sitting in the opposition as they have no collective goal and no cohesion in their ranks," she said.
The Congress spokesperson also listed a slew of achievements during the past nine years of the UPA government, including the rural jobs scheme, rural health mission, increased credit for farmers and the higher food production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters