BJP should express views on cash scam in courtsBJP
New Delhi: With the BJP accusing the
prosecution of targeting its whistle-blowers in the
cash-for-vote scam, Law Minister Salman Khurshid on Tuesday said
the Opposition party should express its views in courts only.
"Anything BJP feels, they should say it in courts, why
should they say it outside the courts," he told reporters.
Khurshid was asked to comment on a statement by BJP that
actual whistle-blowers in the case are still in jail, while
those who paid money are being released.
"I don`t want a running commentary on what courts are
doing, outside the court," he said.
Following the approval of former SP leader Amar Singh`s
bail application, BJP had accused the prosecution of targeting
the whistle-blowers in the scam instead of the culprits.
Singh, who is undergoing treatment for his kidney
ailment, was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday
on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption