BJP should express views on cash scam in courtsBJP
New Delhi: With the BJP accusing the
prosecution of targeting its whistle-blowers in the
cash-for-vote scam, Law Minister Salman Khurshid on Tuesday said
the Opposition party should express its views in courts only.
"Anything BJP feels, they should say it in courts, why
should they say it outside the courts," he told reporters.
Khurshid was asked to comment on a statement by BJP that
actual whistle-blowers in the case are still in jail, while
those who paid money are being released.
"I don`t want a running commentary on what courts are
doing, outside the court," he said.
Following the approval of former SP leader Amar Singh`s
bail application, BJP had accused the prosecution of targeting
the whistle-blowers in the scam instead of the culprits.
Singh, who is undergoing treatment for his kidney
ailment, was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday
on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore