BJP should express views on cash scam in courtsBJP
New Delhi: With the BJP accusing the
prosecution of targeting its whistle-blowers in the
cash-for-vote scam, Law Minister Salman Khurshid on Tuesday said
the Opposition party should express its views in courts only.
"Anything BJP feels, they should say it in courts, why
should they say it outside the courts," he told reporters.
Khurshid was asked to comment on a statement by BJP that
actual whistle-blowers in the case are still in jail, while
those who paid money are being released.
"I don`t want a running commentary on what courts are
doing, outside the court," he said.
Following the approval of former SP leader Amar Singh`s
bail application, BJP had accused the prosecution of targeting
the whistle-blowers in the scam instead of the culprits.
Singh, who is undergoing treatment for his kidney
ailment, was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday
on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials