BJP should express views on cash scam in courtsBJP
New Delhi: With the BJP accusing the
prosecution of targeting its whistle-blowers in the
cash-for-vote scam, Law Minister Salman Khurshid on Tuesday said
the Opposition party should express its views in courts only.
"Anything BJP feels, they should say it in courts, why
should they say it outside the courts," he told reporters.
Khurshid was asked to comment on a statement by BJP that
actual whistle-blowers in the case are still in jail, while
those who paid money are being released.
"I don`t want a running commentary on what courts are
doing, outside the court," he said.
Following the approval of former SP leader Amar Singh`s
bail application, BJP had accused the prosecution of targeting
the whistle-blowers in the scam instead of the culprits.
Singh, who is undergoing treatment for his kidney
ailment, was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday
on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!