BJP should express views on cash scam in courtsBJP
New Delhi: With the BJP accusing the
prosecution of targeting its whistle-blowers in the
cash-for-vote scam, Law Minister Salman Khurshid on Tuesday said
the Opposition party should express its views in courts only.
"Anything BJP feels, they should say it in courts, why
should they say it outside the courts," he told reporters.
Khurshid was asked to comment on a statement by BJP that
actual whistle-blowers in the case are still in jail, while
those who paid money are being released.
"I don`t want a running commentary on what courts are
doing, outside the court," he said.
Following the approval of former SP leader Amar Singh`s
bail application, BJP had accused the prosecution of targeting
the whistle-blowers in the scam instead of the culprits.
Singh, who is undergoing treatment for his kidney
ailment, was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday
on humanitarian grounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Police in Florida shoot black man lying on ground
- 122 pilots failed alcohol tests between 2013 and June 2016:Government
- Sexual harassment case: One witness denied allegations against Kumar Vishwas: Police to HC
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused bail plea
- Aussie legend Craig McDermott hails Ishant Sharma as a real workhorse