BJP slams Rail Budget 2013-14, calls it Rae Bareli budget
New Delhi: The main opposition BJP has reacted sharply to the Rail Budget 2013-14 presented by Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde called the Rail Budget a “Rae Bareli budget”.
Munde further accused the minister of choosing to ignore states ruled by NDA governments while announcing new projects and trains.
There is nothing in the Rail Budget for Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what