BJP slams Rail Budget 2013-14, calls it Rae Bareli budget
New Delhi: The main opposition BJP has reacted sharply to the Rail Budget 2013-14 presented by Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde called the Rail Budget a “Rae Bareli budget”.
Munde further accused the minister of choosing to ignore states ruled by NDA governments while announcing new projects and trains.
There is nothing in the Rail Budget for Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!