BJP suffering from "selective and collective amnesia": Cong
New Delhi: LK Advani`s remarks that the party leadership had cautioned BS Yeddyurappa facing allegations of illegal land allotment when he was Karnataka Chief Minister, Congress on Tuesday accused BJP of "selective and collective amnesia".
"Had Advani begun his anti-corruption yatra from
Karnataka, it could have given some credibility to it and
people would have then taken his claims on corruption
seriously," party spokesperson Renuka Chowdhary said.
She alleged BJP suffers from "selective amnesia as well
as collective amnesia" adding the party leaders are now so
"busy in the rush for power"" that "they have forgotten
whatever they have said and done earlier."
She was replying to questions on Advani`s remarks in
Nagpur admitted that "mistakes" were embarrassing the party
leadership which had cautioned the former Karnataka chief
minister on the developments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam