BJP suffering from "selective and collective amnesia": Cong
New Delhi: LK Advani`s remarks that the party leadership had cautioned BS Yeddyurappa facing allegations of illegal land allotment when he was Karnataka Chief Minister, Congress on Tuesday accused BJP of "selective and collective amnesia".
"Had Advani begun his anti-corruption yatra from
Karnataka, it could have given some credibility to it and
people would have then taken his claims on corruption
seriously," party spokesperson Renuka Chowdhary said.
She alleged BJP suffers from "selective amnesia as well
as collective amnesia" adding the party leaders are now so
"busy in the rush for power"" that "they have forgotten
whatever they have said and done earlier."
She was replying to questions on Advani`s remarks in
Nagpur admitted that "mistakes" were embarrassing the party
leadership which had cautioned the former Karnataka chief
minister on the developments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar