BJP suffering from "selective and collective amnesia": Cong
New Delhi: LK Advani`s remarks that the party leadership had cautioned BS Yeddyurappa facing allegations of illegal land allotment when he was Karnataka Chief Minister, Congress on Tuesday accused BJP of "selective and collective amnesia".
"Had Advani begun his anti-corruption yatra from
Karnataka, it could have given some credibility to it and
people would have then taken his claims on corruption
seriously," party spokesperson Renuka Chowdhary said.
She alleged BJP suffers from "selective amnesia as well
as collective amnesia" adding the party leaders are now so
"busy in the rush for power"" that "they have forgotten
whatever they have said and done earlier."
She was replying to questions on Advani`s remarks in
Nagpur admitted that "mistakes" were embarrassing the party
leadership which had cautioned the former Karnataka chief
minister on the developments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi