BJP to hold nation-wide dharnas in protest against price rise
Lucknow: BJP will organise dharnas at all
the district headquarters against Centre and Uttar Pradesh
government over price rise and fertiliser crisis in the first
week of December.
The decision to hold dharnas on December 4 and 5 was
taken yesterday by BJP state-unit president Ramapati Ram
Tripathi, party spokesman Hriday Narain Dixit said today.
Tripathi alleged that the ruling BSP government was
responsible for the ongoing agitation by sugarcane farmers,
black marketing of fertiliser.
Senior party leaders including MLAs, MLCs and MPs
will also take part in the agitation, Dixit said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch