BJP to observe `black week` in Pawan Kumar Bansal`s constituency
Chandigarh: BJP has decided to observe "black week" in protest against non-inclusion of the name of former Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal in the rail gate scam CBI charge sheet.
Chandigarh BJP president Sanjay Tandon, while addressing a press conference, said that the party has prepared a `citizens` charge sheet` that will reach every household of the constituency.
Former Chandigarh MP Satya Pal Jain said, “If CBI feels that the bribe was not for Bansal then who was it for?"
Former Aviation minister Harmohan Dhawan said that Bansal will have to come to the court of the people "who are in no mood to give him any clean chit".
Tandon said that BJP workers will show black flags to Bansal, wherever he goes during this "black week."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’