BJP to observe `black week` in Pawan Kumar Bansal`s constituency
Chandigarh: BJP has decided to observe "black week" in protest against non-inclusion of the name of former Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal in the rail gate scam CBI charge sheet.
Chandigarh BJP president Sanjay Tandon, while addressing a press conference, said that the party has prepared a `citizens` charge sheet` that will reach every household of the constituency.
Former Chandigarh MP Satya Pal Jain said, “If CBI feels that the bribe was not for Bansal then who was it for?"
Former Aviation minister Harmohan Dhawan said that Bansal will have to come to the court of the people "who are in no mood to give him any clean chit".
Tandon said that BJP workers will show black flags to Bansal, wherever he goes during this "black week."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?