BJP to observe Dec 9 as World Anti-graft Day
New Delhi: The Parliamentary board of the main opposition BJP on Thursday held discussions over the issue of black money, rising prices and the Mullaperiyar Dam row between Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
According to reports, during the meeting, the parliamentary party decided that party MPs will formally declare that they don’t hold any money in foreign banks and other tax heavens abroad.
A decision to observe December 9 as World Anti-Corruption Day was also passed during the meeting.
In view of an ongoing political tussle between Kerala and Tamil Nadu over the 116-year-old Mullaperiyar Dam, it was decided that the issue would be taken up by party veteran LK Advani when he meets Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal