BJP to observe Dec 9 as World Anti-graft Day
New Delhi: The Parliamentary board of the main opposition BJP on Thursday held discussions over the issue of black money, rising prices and the Mullaperiyar Dam row between Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
According to reports, during the meeting, the parliamentary party decided that party MPs will formally declare that they don’t hold any money in foreign banks and other tax heavens abroad.
A decision to observe December 9 as World Anti-Corruption Day was also passed during the meeting.
In view of an ongoing political tussle between Kerala and Tamil Nadu over the 116-year-old Mullaperiyar Dam, it was decided that the issue would be taken up by party veteran LK Advani when he meets Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`