BJP to protest government policies
Surajkund: The BJP on Friday said it would go to the people to expose the government on the issue of coal blocks allocation, foreign equity in multibrand retail and capping the supply of subsidised cooking gas.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari told the party`s national council meeting here that he has asked the women`s wing to campaign on October 12 across the country against the government`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per family per year.
He also said the party units in all states should organise workshops for local leaders on Foreign Direct Investment in retail from October 01 to 10, to spread the message.
Gadkari further said the party workers would launch a protest campaign against the government October 11-November 20.
He also asked party workers to tell people about the achievements of the states ruled by the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video