BJP to protest government policies
Surajkund: The BJP on Friday said it would go to the people to expose the government on the issue of coal blocks allocation, foreign equity in multibrand retail and capping the supply of subsidised cooking gas.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari told the party`s national council meeting here that he has asked the women`s wing to campaign on October 12 across the country against the government`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per family per year.
He also said the party units in all states should organise workshops for local leaders on Foreign Direct Investment in retail from October 01 to 10, to spread the message.
Gadkari further said the party workers would launch a protest campaign against the government October 11-November 20.
He also asked party workers to tell people about the achievements of the states ruled by the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical