BJP to protest government policies
Surajkund: The BJP on Friday said it would go to the people to expose the government on the issue of coal blocks allocation, foreign equity in multibrand retail and capping the supply of subsidised cooking gas.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari told the party`s national council meeting here that he has asked the women`s wing to campaign on October 12 across the country against the government`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per family per year.
He also said the party units in all states should organise workshops for local leaders on Foreign Direct Investment in retail from October 01 to 10, to spread the message.
Gadkari further said the party workers would launch a protest campaign against the government October 11-November 20.
He also asked party workers to tell people about the achievements of the states ruled by the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16