BJP to protest government policies
Surajkund: The BJP on Friday said it would go to the people to expose the government on the issue of coal blocks allocation, foreign equity in multibrand retail and capping the supply of subsidised cooking gas.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari told the party`s national council meeting here that he has asked the women`s wing to campaign on October 12 across the country against the government`s decision to limit the number of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per family per year.
He also said the party units in all states should organise workshops for local leaders on Foreign Direct Investment in retail from October 01 to 10, to spread the message.
Gadkari further said the party workers would launch a protest campaign against the government October 11-November 20.
He also asked party workers to tell people about the achievements of the states ruled by the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video