BJP to protest misuse of mythological names in films
New Delhi: BJP leader Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday said her party will raise in parliament the issue of inappropriate depiction of names associated with the Hindu mythology in two recent Bollywood movies.
Responding to complaints from speakers at a function here about recent Hindi movies portraying some names from the Hindu mythology in bad light, Sushma Swaraj said faith of any community should not be hurt.
"We will raise it (in parliament)," she said, at a function organised by Rashtriya Godhan Mahasangh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video