BJP to protest misuse of mythological names in films
New Delhi: BJP leader Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday said her party will raise in parliament the issue of inappropriate depiction of names associated with the Hindu mythology in two recent Bollywood movies.
Responding to complaints from speakers at a function here about recent Hindi movies portraying some names from the Hindu mythology in bad light, Sushma Swaraj said faith of any community should not be hurt.
"We will raise it (in parliament)," she said, at a function organised by Rashtriya Godhan Mahasangh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'