BJP to work out roadmap for 2012 Goa Assembly polls
Panaji: The BJP will chalk out a roadmap for
the 2012 Goa Assembly elections in the next fortnight, a party
leader said today.
"In the next 15 days, we will decide on the roadmap for
the next elections," Goa BJP president Laxmikant Parsekar said
after the party`s state executive committee meeting here.
The state executive committee has decided to chart out a
plan for reaching to maximum number of electorate, including
minorities, he said.
The anti-government sentiments prevailing in the state
would work in favour of the BJP, which is currently in
He said the BJP, which ruled the state for four years
until 2005, will be more aggressive in the coming days.
Parsekar said during the Assembly session next month,
focus would also be on members of the minority community who
have been fed a "wrong impression" about the party.
"Congress has portrayed us as an anti-minority party. But
recently the perception of these communities have changed,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire