BJP to work out roadmap for 2012 Goa Assembly polls
Panaji: The BJP will chalk out a roadmap for
the 2012 Goa Assembly elections in the next fortnight, a party
leader said today.
"In the next 15 days, we will decide on the roadmap for
the next elections," Goa BJP president Laxmikant Parsekar said
after the party`s state executive committee meeting here.
The state executive committee has decided to chart out a
plan for reaching to maximum number of electorate, including
minorities, he said.
The anti-government sentiments prevailing in the state
would work in favour of the BJP, which is currently in
He said the BJP, which ruled the state for four years
until 2005, will be more aggressive in the coming days.
Parsekar said during the Assembly session next month,
focus would also be on members of the minority community who
have been fed a "wrong impression" about the party.
"Congress has portrayed us as an anti-minority party. But
recently the perception of these communities have changed,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'