BJP wants Bansal to resign from Lok Sabha seat
Chandigarh: BJP on Sunday asked former Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal to resign from membership of Lok Sabha from Chandigarh, claiming he had "lost confidence" of his voters after CBI arrested his nephew in a bribery case.
"Pawan Bansal should resign from the membership of Chandigarh Lok Sabha seat as he has lost confidence of the general public of Chandigarh (after his nephew`s arrest)," said Sanjay Tandon, President BJP, Chandigarh, Sanjay Tandon said here.
Meanwhile, Ex-Servicemen Cell and Doctors Cell of BJP, Chandigarh, also held a protest against Bansal here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today