BJP warns `misuse` of CBMs
New Delhi: BJP today welcomed further
opening of Indo-Pakistan trade ties, but cautioned against
misuse of these confidence building measures by some
"undeserving elements" across the border.
"We have always believed that trade with neighbours and
all countries is always the best way forward because trade
is the need of the hour for consumers from all sides. It is
the consumers who will benefit from this," BJP spokesperson
Prakash Javadekar said.
He, however, had a word of caution for Indian
"Government has to be definitely concerned about the
threats and the open channels being used by some undeserving
elements," Javadekar said.
After the recent visit of Pakistan President Asif Ali
Zardari, India has allowed FDI from the neighbouring country.
Asked to elaborate on BJP`s concerns, Javadekar said just
as India is cautious about Chinese exports posing a danger,
products from Pakistan should also be looked at with a degree
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan