BJP warns `misuse` of CBMs
New Delhi: BJP today welcomed further
opening of Indo-Pakistan trade ties, but cautioned against
misuse of these confidence building measures by some
"undeserving elements" across the border.
"We have always believed that trade with neighbours and
all countries is always the best way forward because trade
is the need of the hour for consumers from all sides. It is
the consumers who will benefit from this," BJP spokesperson
Prakash Javadekar said.
He, however, had a word of caution for Indian
"Government has to be definitely concerned about the
threats and the open channels being used by some undeserving
elements," Javadekar said.
After the recent visit of Pakistan President Asif Ali
Zardari, India has allowed FDI from the neighbouring country.
Asked to elaborate on BJP`s concerns, Javadekar said just
as India is cautious about Chinese exports posing a danger,
products from Pakistan should also be looked at with a degree
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri
- Malegaon blasts: Special NIA court rejects bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya
- Bengaluru's first woman taxi driver found dead, no suicide note found