BJP warns `misuse` of CBMs
New Delhi: BJP today welcomed further
opening of Indo-Pakistan trade ties, but cautioned against
misuse of these confidence building measures by some
"undeserving elements" across the border.
"We have always believed that trade with neighbours and
all countries is always the best way forward because trade
is the need of the hour for consumers from all sides. It is
the consumers who will benefit from this," BJP spokesperson
Prakash Javadekar said.
He, however, had a word of caution for Indian
"Government has to be definitely concerned about the
threats and the open channels being used by some undeserving
elements," Javadekar said.
After the recent visit of Pakistan President Asif Ali
Zardari, India has allowed FDI from the neighbouring country.
Asked to elaborate on BJP`s concerns, Javadekar said just
as India is cautious about Chinese exports posing a danger,
products from Pakistan should also be looked at with a degree
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Pakistan needs to actively pursue terrorist organisations using their soil, says US
- PSEB 10th result 2016: Tarn Taran girl Simrandeep Kaur tops Punjab School Education Board 10th result with 99.08%
- Check Biharboard.bih.nic.in & Biharboard.ac.in for BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Bihar Board Class 12th XII Intermediate Arts Result 2016 to be announced today - just an hour to go
- When Rajiv Gandhi explained features of a new Indian Navy ship to his parents-in-law
- Congolese's murder: VK Singh deputed to allay African envoys' concerns