`BJP will continue to demand resignation of PM`
Itanagar: BJP will continue its fight against the corruption of the Congress-led UPA government until Prime Minister Manmohan Singh resigns, a senior party leader said on Saturday.
"Our party will continuously fight against corruption being committed by the UPA government and we will continue till the PM resigns...," BJP national secretary Rameshwar Chaurasia told a press conference here.
Chaurasia, who arrived here this morning, said BJP would organise press conferences in various states to highlight the scams of the UPA government.
Referring to the Coalgate scam, he alleged that the coal block allocations were done bypassing official norms following which the country incurred loss to the tune of Rs 1.86 lakh crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi