BJP will decide its PM nominee: Praveen Togadia
Patna: Vishwa Hindu Parishad National President Praveen Togadia on Saturday said that the BJP will choose its Prime Ministerial candidate after next elections and VHP has no role in it.
"BJP will decide who will be its candidate for the Prime Ministerial post...VHP will not make public comments on the subject," Togadia told reporters after a VHP function here.
Asked if the Dharam Sansad during Kumbh at Allahabad recently discussed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s name for the PM`s post, the VHP President replied "the sansad only discussed about construction of a Ram temple and no other issue.
"The sansad adopted a resolution to construct Ram temple at Ayodhya," he said.
He said that people would pray from April 11 to May 13 for the construction of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj