BJP will stick to Hindutva agenda: Jaitley
Lucknow: BJP senior leader Arun Jaitley,
who has been under flak for party`s dismal performance in Lok
Sabha polls, on Saturday said the Saffron party will continue with
its `Hindutva" agenda as `no principled party changes ideology
on the basis of electoral fortunes.`
"Though the policies and programmes come in for
discussion whenever electoral results fall short of party`s
expectations, no political party changes its ideology on the
basis of its showing in electoral battles," Jaitley said at
the inaugural session of the state working committee.
The Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha asked party
workers to take to agitational means against the Centre and
BSP government in the state to emerge as an alternative to
both of them.
Criticising the politics adopted by the SP and BSP in
the state, Jaitley alleged that both were responsible for
criminalisation of politics and bad governance in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player