‘BJP will take cash-for-vote scam to conclusion’
Haridwar (Uttarakhand): Accusing Congress of
indulging in corruption to save its government in 2008, BJP
leader LK Advani on Friday said his party would take the
cash-for-vote scam to its logical conclusion.
"We are thankful to the judiciary for giving bail (to our
party leaders). But it is not the question of bail only, we
will take the cash-for-vote scam to its logical conclusion,"
Advani said at a public rally as his Jan Chetna rally reached
here from Dehra Dun.
The UPA government is neck-deep in corruption, he said.
"It is for the first time that a key minister was removed
and sent to jail on charges of corruption," Advani said,
without naming former Telecom Minister A Raja in the 2G scam.
He also lauded the role of all BJP chief ministers in the
development of Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali