‘BJP will take cash-for-vote scam to conclusion’
Haridwar (Uttarakhand): Accusing Congress of
indulging in corruption to save its government in 2008, BJP
leader LK Advani on Friday said his party would take the
cash-for-vote scam to its logical conclusion.
"We are thankful to the judiciary for giving bail (to our
party leaders). But it is not the question of bail only, we
will take the cash-for-vote scam to its logical conclusion,"
Advani said at a public rally as his Jan Chetna rally reached
here from Dehra Dun.
The UPA government is neck-deep in corruption, he said.
"It is for the first time that a key minister was removed
and sent to jail on charges of corruption," Advani said,
without naming former Telecom Minister A Raja in the 2G scam.
He also lauded the role of all BJP chief ministers in the
development of Uttarakhand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata