BJP workers send books on RSS to Rahul Gandhi
Meerut: Unhappy over Congress General
Secretary Rahul Gandhi`s remarks against the RSS, some BJP
activists have him sent six books on the Hindu organisation so
that he has a "better knowledge" about it.
Uttar Pradesh BJP spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak
said that in addition to the books, a letter has also been
sent to Rahul in which the party has asked him to comment on
the RSS only after a better knowledge and enlightening
His comments about the RSS show that he does not have
even the basic information about the organisation, Pathak
Meanwhile, BJP and its youth wing BJYM burnt effigies
of Rahul at different places here.
Rahul in a press conference in Bhopal on October six
had described the RSS as "fanatical", saying it was no
different from the banned group SIMI and had similar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption