BJP`s women wing launches campaign in favour of Modi
New Delhi: BJP Delhi Pradesh Mahila Morcha Thursday initiated a campaign `Jan-Jan Modi, Ghar-Ghar Modi`, a public contact program for securing votes in favour of BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"Women constitute about 49 per cent voters in all the 7 Loksabha constituencies of Delhi. If BJP completes contact program before the date of elections, then the Modi wave will turn into Modi storm in Delhi," Pradesh Mahila Morcha President Sudha Sharma said.
Under this program, the Mahila Morcha will hold meetings at each district level and make contact with the voters for about 18 hours a day till the date of elections.
Mahila Morcha has also organized `Hum se Miliye, Modi ko Janiye` program with several voluntary organizations on Holi, March 17. Women from minority community shall also participate in large numbers in this program.
All the workers of Morcha`s, including Mahila Morcha have started intensive public contact program on the directions of BJP Delhi Pradesh President Dr Harsh Vardhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch