BJP`s women wing launches campaign in favour of Modi
New Delhi: BJP Delhi Pradesh Mahila Morcha Thursday initiated a campaign `Jan-Jan Modi, Ghar-Ghar Modi`, a public contact program for securing votes in favour of BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"Women constitute about 49 per cent voters in all the 7 Loksabha constituencies of Delhi. If BJP completes contact program before the date of elections, then the Modi wave will turn into Modi storm in Delhi," Pradesh Mahila Morcha President Sudha Sharma said.
Under this program, the Mahila Morcha will hold meetings at each district level and make contact with the voters for about 18 hours a day till the date of elections.
Mahila Morcha has also organized `Hum se Miliye, Modi ko Janiye` program with several voluntary organizations on Holi, March 17. Women from minority community shall also participate in large numbers in this program.
All the workers of Morcha`s, including Mahila Morcha have started intensive public contact program on the directions of BJP Delhi Pradesh President Dr Harsh Vardhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das