BJP`s women wing launches campaign in favour of Modi
New Delhi: BJP Delhi Pradesh Mahila Morcha Thursday initiated a campaign `Jan-Jan Modi, Ghar-Ghar Modi`, a public contact program for securing votes in favour of BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"Women constitute about 49 per cent voters in all the 7 Loksabha constituencies of Delhi. If BJP completes contact program before the date of elections, then the Modi wave will turn into Modi storm in Delhi," Pradesh Mahila Morcha President Sudha Sharma said.
Under this program, the Mahila Morcha will hold meetings at each district level and make contact with the voters for about 18 hours a day till the date of elections.
Mahila Morcha has also organized `Hum se Miliye, Modi ko Janiye` program with several voluntary organizations on Holi, March 17. Women from minority community shall also participate in large numbers in this program.
All the workers of Morcha`s, including Mahila Morcha have started intensive public contact program on the directions of BJP Delhi Pradesh President Dr Harsh Vardhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon