Blast in embassy car bore LeT terrorist`s stamp?
New Delhi: Was the modus operandi of
Lashker-e-Taiba terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda put to use by
terrorists who carried out an explosion in an Israeli Embassy
car here on Monday?
According to prelimnary investigation into today`s
incident, terrorists had used low-grade explosive material,
including sulphur and pottasium cholorate with sulphuric acid,
to detonate the blast, official sources said.
This modus operandi was used by Tunda in late 1990s and
early 2000s to set off explosions in various parts of the
country, especially in Uttar Pradesh.
This technology is a crude way of assembling explosive
material where an acid is used as a triggering mechanism to
detonate a blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!