Body of Indian student reaches India from the US
New Delhi: The body of K Seshadri Rao, a 24- -year-old Indian student who was found dead near the Boston University campus, reached here on Tuesday.
The mortal remains of Rao has reached here today and is being sent to his native place in Odisha as soon as possible, officials spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said here.
Rao, a student at Boston University`s Graduate School of Management, was shot in the head and leg in the early hours of April 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him