Body of Indian student reaches India from the US
New Delhi: The body of K Seshadri Rao, a 24- -year-old Indian student who was found dead near the Boston University campus, reached here on Tuesday.
The mortal remains of Rao has reached here today and is being sent to his native place in Odisha as soon as possible, officials spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said here.
Rao, a student at Boston University`s Graduate School of Management, was shot in the head and leg in the early hours of April 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country