Body of Indian student reaches India from the US
New Delhi: The body of K Seshadri Rao, a 24- -year-old Indian student who was found dead near the Boston University campus, reached here on Tuesday.
The mortal remains of Rao has reached here today and is being sent to his native place in Odisha as soon as possible, officials spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said here.
Rao, a student at Boston University`s Graduate School of Management, was shot in the head and leg in the early hours of April 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers