Body of Indian student reaches India from the US
New Delhi: The body of K Seshadri Rao, a 24- -year-old Indian student who was found dead near the Boston University campus, reached here on Tuesday.
The mortal remains of Rao has reached here today and is being sent to his native place in Odisha as soon as possible, officials spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said here.
Rao, a student at Boston University`s Graduate School of Management, was shot in the head and leg in the early hours of April 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’