Body of missing Indian-American student found
Washington: The body of an Indian-American student, Harsha Maddula, who mysterious disappeared over the weekend, has been found by a fisherman in a harbour.
Maddula, 18, disappeared on Saturday after he left a party near Northwestern University campus.
Maddula’s body was discovered late Thursday in a harbour in Wilmette, a town north of Evanston.
According to police officials, Harsha, who has diabetes that can leave him disoriented if he doesn`t take his medication, went out on Friday night with friends for two off-campus parties.
On Saturday, some of his friends left the second party and headed on foot to a third about a quarter-mile away.
When they arrived there, they realised that Harsha, who showed no signs of being drunk, was gone.
(With ANI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what