Body of missing Indian-American student found
Washington: The body of an Indian-American student, Harsha Maddula, who mysterious disappeared over the weekend, has been found by a fisherman in a harbour.
Maddula, 18, disappeared on Saturday after he left a party near Northwestern University campus.
Maddula’s body was discovered late Thursday in a harbour in Wilmette, a town north of Evanston.
According to police officials, Harsha, who has diabetes that can leave him disoriented if he doesn`t take his medication, went out on Friday night with friends for two off-campus parties.
On Saturday, some of his friends left the second party and headed on foot to a third about a quarter-mile away.
When they arrived there, they realised that Harsha, who showed no signs of being drunk, was gone.
(With ANI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon