Bomb scare on IndiGo`s Dubai plane
Mumbai: A Dubai-bound IndiGo plane was delayed Friday evening after officials at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here received an anonymous call claiming there was a bomb on the aircraft.
The call later turned out to be a hoax, Mumbai airport sources told PTI.
The plane was taken to a remote bay where security agencies carried out intense search of the passengers and aircraft.
"A bomb threat call was received at IndiGo office at 1810 hours for its flight 6E-61 for Dubai (scheduled departure 7 pm). A thorough check of the passengers, their baggage and aircraft was carried out by the security agencies. However, nothing was found," a source said, adding the flight was cleared for take-off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state