Bomb scare on Jet Airways flight
Varanasi: A Jet Airways flight from Delhi to Khajurao on Sunday made a landing under emergency conditions here after a passenger claimed there was a bomb in the aircraft.
The passenger VRK Singh said that there was an
explosive on the Delhi-Varanasi-Khajurao Boeing 737-9W723 but
on questioning at the airport here he claimed that he had made
the remark in a lighter vein, airport sources said.
The flight was cleared for departure to Khajurao after
extensive checking of the aircraft.
A Jet Airways spokesperson said the flight was delayed
due to questioning of "certain guests" on security concerns by
the airport authorities as well as security agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you