Bomb threat to Delhi Metro, security tightened
New Delhi: Security has been tightened in
the Delhi Metro after an anonymous person Sunday called up
Noida police threatening to blow up Uttam Nagar Metro
The CISF, guarding the network, has alerted all its
units at various Metro stations in Delhi and NCR regions,
The call was made to Noida Senior Superintendent of
Police Ashok Kumar Singh at 14:08 hours and agencies are trying
to trace the caller.
Meanwhile, dog squads and anti-sabotage teams have
been pressed into service at the Uttam Nagar Metro station and
other vital stations and a thorough check is being done at all
the stations, sources said.
Efforts to contact the SSP did not fructify.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery