Breather for Asaram Bapu in kids’ death case
Ahmedabad: In a temporary relief to spiritual guru Asaram Bapu and his son Narayan Sai, Justice DK Trivedi Commission probing the mysterious deaths of two teenage ashram boys in 2008, granted 6 weeks of time to the father-son duo to appear before it.
Earlier, Asaram and Narayan Sai had failed to appear before the Commission, which had summoned them to appear before the Commission on March 25.
The father-son duo had submitted a petition before the Commission seeking review of its March 21 order summoning them. But retired Justice Trivedi rejected it.
The commission was constituted in 2008 to probe the mysterious death of Dipesh Vaghela (10) and Abhishek Vaghela (11), after their decomposed bodies were found from the banks of Sabarmati River near Asaram Bapu`s ashram here. The boys were students at the ashram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia