Breather for Asaram Bapu in kids’ death case
Ahmedabad: In a temporary relief to spiritual guru Asaram Bapu and his son Narayan Sai, Justice DK Trivedi Commission probing the mysterious deaths of two teenage ashram boys in 2008, granted 6 weeks of time to the father-son duo to appear before it.
Earlier, Asaram and Narayan Sai had failed to appear before the Commission, which had summoned them to appear before the Commission on March 25.
The father-son duo had submitted a petition before the Commission seeking review of its March 21 order summoning them. But retired Justice Trivedi rejected it.
The commission was constituted in 2008 to probe the mysterious death of Dipesh Vaghela (10) and Abhishek Vaghela (11), after their decomposed bodies were found from the banks of Sabarmati River near Asaram Bapu`s ashram here. The boys were students at the ashram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!