Britain invites India to participate in security exhibition
New Delhi: Britain today invited India to
participate in an international exhibition on security to be
held in March in that country.
The invitation to Home Ministry was extended by British
High Commissioner Sir Richard Stagg when he met Union Home
Secretary G K Pillai, official sources said.
India and Britain have close cooperation on security and
counter-terrorism and efforts are ongoing to upgrade this.
During the 30-minute meeting, the two are understood to
have touched upon the bilateral ties.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, Stagg said "I had
come here to discuss issue related to trade and industries."
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day