Britain invites India to participate in security exhibition
New Delhi: Britain today invited India to
participate in an international exhibition on security to be
held in March in that country.
The invitation to Home Ministry was extended by British
High Commissioner Sir Richard Stagg when he met Union Home
Secretary G K Pillai, official sources said.
India and Britain have close cooperation on security and
counter-terrorism and efforts are ongoing to upgrade this.
During the 30-minute meeting, the two are understood to
have touched upon the bilateral ties.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, Stagg said "I had
come here to discuss issue related to trade and industries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why