Britain invites India to participate in security exhibition
New Delhi: Britain today invited India to
participate in an international exhibition on security to be
held in March in that country.
The invitation to Home Ministry was extended by British
High Commissioner Sir Richard Stagg when he met Union Home
Secretary G K Pillai, official sources said.
India and Britain have close cooperation on security and
counter-terrorism and efforts are ongoing to upgrade this.
During the 30-minute meeting, the two are understood to
have touched upon the bilateral ties.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, Stagg said "I had
come here to discuss issue related to trade and industries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh