Britain invites India to participate in security exhibition
New Delhi: Britain today invited India to
participate in an international exhibition on security to be
held in March in that country.
The invitation to Home Ministry was extended by British
High Commissioner Sir Richard Stagg when he met Union Home
Secretary G K Pillai, official sources said.
India and Britain have close cooperation on security and
counter-terrorism and efforts are ongoing to upgrade this.
During the 30-minute meeting, the two are understood to
have touched upon the bilateral ties.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, Stagg said "I had
come here to discuss issue related to trade and industries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video