BSF arrests 30 Pakistani fishermen
Kutch (Gujarat): Border Security Force (BSF) on Thursday arrested 30 Pakistani fishermen and took into custody their boats for illegally entering Indian Martime boundary near Padala creek off Kutch district, BSF officials said.
The operation to apprehend intruders was carried out on specific information, they said.
The BSF intercepted them near Padala creek when they had entered the Indian waters, they said.
Arrested Pakistani nationals will be brought to Koteshwar and they will be handed over to police, BSF officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’