BSF arrests 30 Pakistani fishermen
Kutch (Gujarat): Border Security Force (BSF) on Thursday arrested 30 Pakistani fishermen and took into custody their boats for illegally entering Indian Martime boundary near Padala creek off Kutch district, BSF officials said.
The operation to apprehend intruders was carried out on specific information, they said.
The BSF intercepted them near Padala creek when they had entered the Indian waters, they said.
Arrested Pakistani nationals will be brought to Koteshwar and they will be handed over to police, BSF officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close