BSF gets Rs 3,664 cr for infrastructure development
New Delhi: A Rs 3,664.61 crore project for development of infrastructure at various establishments of the Border Security Force was approved by the government on Saturday.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, approved the proposal to be implemented under the 12th Five Year Plan.
The project includes construction of 111 barracks, 10,300 residential quarters, 210 office buildings and two composite hospitals, an official release said.
The approval will address one of the main concerns of the BSF for providing infrastructure at training centres and various establishments, it said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?