BSF jawans injured in explosion near border in Jammu
Jammu: Five BSF jawans were on Saturday injured
in an explosion near the International Border in Hiranagar
area of Kathua district in Jammu division.
The explosion occurred at around 09:15 hours this
morning when a BSF patrolling party was marching near border
outpost of Mangu Chak in Hiranagar sector, BSF officials said
here, adding five jawans sustained minor injuries and have
been admitted to a hospital at Samba.
It was not immediately known whether the explosion
occurred due to an Improvised Explosive Device or a landmine.
It could be a handiwork of ultras as the realignment
of fencing is going on in the area, they said.
On November 16, DIG BSF OP Tanwar was killed and two
other jawans were injured in a powerful IED blast near the
Indo-Pak border at Ballad Post in Samba sector of Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir