BSF jawans injured in explosion near border in Jammu
Jammu: Five BSF jawans were on Saturday injured
in an explosion near the International Border in Hiranagar
area of Kathua district in Jammu division.
The explosion occurred at around 09:15 hours this
morning when a BSF patrolling party was marching near border
outpost of Mangu Chak in Hiranagar sector, BSF officials said
here, adding five jawans sustained minor injuries and have
been admitted to a hospital at Samba.
It was not immediately known whether the explosion
occurred due to an Improvised Explosive Device or a landmine.
It could be a handiwork of ultras as the realignment
of fencing is going on in the area, they said.
On November 16, DIG BSF OP Tanwar was killed and two
other jawans were injured in a powerful IED blast near the
Indo-Pak border at Ballad Post in Samba sector of Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh