BSF opens fire over suspected movement on J&K border
Jammu: BSF troops opened fire when they noticed some persons moving suspiciously along the Indo-Pak border in Ramgarh of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said Tuesday.
During patrolling of the International Border in Ramgarh forward Border Out Post in Samba district, the BSF patrol party noticed some suspected movement, officials said.
The troops later opened small arms firing in the area, they said, adding a search operation has been launched in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Sony swings to $1.4 bn annual profit as PlayStation sales soar
- Centre, CBSE propose NEET schedule; exam may be conducted in two phases
- North Korea's mid-range missile launch appears to have failed
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi may be summoned for questioning
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants face gigantic task of taming Suresh Raina's rampaging Gujarat Lions