BSF, Pak Rangers hold flag meeting
Jammu: BSF held a flag meeting with its
counterpart Pakistan Rangers at Indo-Pak border and discussed
various issues, including border coordination and flood
lighting issues, along the border line in Jammu sector.
The meeting between the two sides took place on zero-
line between Peeli Post of Pakistan and Octroi Border Out Post
(BOP) of India on International Border in R S Pura belt
of Jammu district yesterday, official sources said.
Various border-related issues, including objections to
flood lighting work done by the BSF, border coordination, were
discussed during the meeting, they said.
The BSF team was led by DIG, C Vasudev and DIG, S K
Singh, while Brigadier Masood and Sector Commander Zulfikar
Ali headed the team of Pakistan Rangers.
The Pakistan Rangers had raised objections and tried
to disrupt work on installation of border flood lights along
the fencing on Indo-Pak border last week.
However, the issue has been sorted out and work has
been resumed on flood lighting of the borders by the BSF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31