BSF personnel found dead near Indo-Bangla border
Malda: The body of a Border Security
Force personnel was on Thursday found near the Indo-Bangla border in
Malda district, police said.
Surinder Pal, a radio operator of the BSF`s 151
battalion, was found dead at Chauriamantapur in Kaliachak area
of the district with bullet wounds, they said.
Pal was posted at the Chauriamantapur border outpost.
The body has been brought to the district headquarters
here for postmortem to ascertain the cause of the death, they
BSF sources also said they were investigating the death
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price