BSF personnel found dead near Indo-Bangla border
Malda: The body of a Border Security
Force personnel was on Thursday found near the Indo-Bangla border in
Malda district, police said.
Surinder Pal, a radio operator of the BSF`s 151
battalion, was found dead at Chauriamantapur in Kaliachak area
of the district with bullet wounds, they said.
Pal was posted at the Chauriamantapur border outpost.
The body has been brought to the district headquarters
here for postmortem to ascertain the cause of the death, they
BSF sources also said they were investigating the death
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Researchers identify rare form of hereditary colon cancer
- India should not hold dialogue with Pakistan: Samajwadi Party
- French PM `open` to interim ban on foreign funding of mosques
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS