BSF puts troops on alert following Kasab`s hanging
Jalandhar: BSF authorities in Punjab today issued a general alert along the border with Pakistan after the execution of Ajmal Kasab this morning for his role in the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai.
Inspector General of BSF, Aditya Mishra said, "We have put our forces along the border with Pakistan on a general alert following Kasab`s execution. Troops have been directed to stay alert."
25-year-old Kasab, the sole surviving Pakistani gunman, was hanged to death at the Yerawada central prison in Pune this morning at 7:30 AM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'