BSF puts troops on alert following Kasab`s hanging
Jalandhar: BSF authorities in Punjab today issued a general alert along the border with Pakistan after the execution of Ajmal Kasab this morning for his role in the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai.
Inspector General of BSF, Aditya Mishra said, "We have put our forces along the border with Pakistan on a general alert following Kasab`s execution. Troops have been directed to stay alert."
25-year-old Kasab, the sole surviving Pakistani gunman, was hanged to death at the Yerawada central prison in Pune this morning at 7:30 AM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!