Bunker fire kills two Army officers in Siachen
Srinagar: Two Army officers were charred to death and four others were injured when their bunker caught fire in Siachen area, official sources said on Friday.
The officers, both Lieutenants, died when the fibreglass bunker they were staying in caught fire late last night, the sources said.
Four jawans, who tried to rescue the officers, sustained burn injuries on their hands.
A Srinagar-based defence spokesman said details of the incident are being collected.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on