Bureaucrats having innovative ideas can mail directly to PM Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: There is someone who is more than willing to listen to middle level bureaucrats, who may have been accustomed to their ideas being brushed aside by their seniors – Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
As per reports in a leading Daily, Modi`s initiative to invite government officials to share their innovative ideas if they have them directly with him on e mail has gone down well with the officials.
The Daily reported that a middle level official posted with an infrastructure ministry sent a mail to the PM and to his surprise and happiness got a response from Modi within three days. The official had written to the PM about how to develop Indian cities so that it could cater to the ever growing population.
As per the report, Modi appreciated the idea and also promised to the official that his idea would be taken up when the issue comes up for discussion.
Ever since Modi occupied the top post of the country, he has been underlining the need to instill confidence in bureaucrats so that they are not scared to taken decisions.
He has also advised senior bureaucrats to work like a team and be open to suggestions and inputs from mid or junior level officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured