Bureaucrats having innovative ideas can mail directly to PM Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: There is someone who is more than willing to listen to middle level bureaucrats, who may have been accustomed to their ideas being brushed aside by their seniors – Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
As per reports in a leading Daily, Modi`s initiative to invite government officials to share their innovative ideas if they have them directly with him on e mail has gone down well with the officials.
The Daily reported that a middle level official posted with an infrastructure ministry sent a mail to the PM and to his surprise and happiness got a response from Modi within three days. The official had written to the PM about how to develop Indian cities so that it could cater to the ever growing population.
As per the report, Modi appreciated the idea and also promised to the official that his idea would be taken up when the issue comes up for discussion.
Ever since Modi occupied the top post of the country, he has been underlining the need to instill confidence in bureaucrats so that they are not scared to taken decisions.
He has also advised senior bureaucrats to work like a team and be open to suggestions and inputs from mid or junior level officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official