Bypoll results a warning to UPA: Advani
Nagpur: BJP leader LK Advani on Tuesday said Tuesday’s Parliamentary bypoll results, in which the ruling Congress failed to win even one seat, is a warning to the government of the day.
Addressing the press here on the eighth day of his nationwide Jan Chetna Yatra, Advani said the “writing on the wall is clear”.
“Yesterday’s results are significant... The Prime Minister and president of the Congress party should show the courage to review the results and bring in required correctives,” Advani said.
On the question of former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa’s arrest, the veteran BJP leader said his party has already commented on the issue.
He also expressed surprise at the support his yatra has gathered so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state