Cabinet approves MoU with Scotland on renewable energy
New Delhi: The union cabinet Thursday gave its approval to a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between India and Scotland in the areas of new and renewable energy.
At the meeting chaired Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the cabinet gave its nod to the MoU signed in October 2009 between India`s ministry of new and renewable energy and Scotland`s ministry of culture, external affairs and the constitution, said a press statement.
Bilateral cooperation between India and Scotland in the area of renewable energy would be implemented through exchange and training of scientific and technical personnel, transfer of technology and development research in specific fields.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?