Cabinet approves MoU with Scotland on renewable energy
New Delhi: The union cabinet Thursday gave its approval to a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between India and Scotland in the areas of new and renewable energy.
At the meeting chaired Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the cabinet gave its nod to the MoU signed in October 2009 between India`s ministry of new and renewable energy and Scotland`s ministry of culture, external affairs and the constitution, said a press statement.
Bilateral cooperation between India and Scotland in the area of renewable energy would be implemented through exchange and training of scientific and technical personnel, transfer of technology and development research in specific fields.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!