Cabinet expansion in Andhra Pradesh today
Hyderabad: An expansion of the Andhra
Pradesh cabinet of Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would take place Monday evening.
The event will be held at 6.28 pm at Raj Bhavan,
official sources said.
The legislators from Telangana are expected to find
place in the expansion. The names of MLAs N Uttamkumar Reddy
from Nalgonda district and Prasad kumar from Ranga Reddy
district are doing the rounds as possible entrants into the
The legislators are expected to fill the vacancies,
caused by the exit of Komatireddy Venkat Reddy and P Shanker
Chief minister Kiran Kumar Reddy held talks with the
top Congress leaders in the national capital in the last two
days and returned to Hyderabad late last night.
The present strength of the Kiran Kumar Reddy`s
cabinet is 38.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory