‘Can replace ink with blood’: Khurshid dares Kejriwal
Farrukhabad/New Delhi: Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid has once again courted controversy after he was heard apparently daring Arvind Kejriwal to visit his Lok Sabha constituency Farrukhabad.
Khurshid, who has been fighting allegations of corruption levelled by India Against Corruption, said, “I was given a pen and was asked to work with it as Law Minister, but I can also work with blood.”
Alluding to Arvind Kejriwal and Indian against Corruption’s plan to protest against him in his constituency on November 1, Khurshid had yesterday said, “They say they will come to Farrukhabad. They can come to Farrukhabad, visit Farrukhabad but let them also return from Farrukhabad.”
“They say we will ask questions. We say that you listen to us and you will forget about asking questions,” Khurshid said in Farrukhabad.
India Against Corruption has hit out at the Law Minister for his comments and have termed them as a direct threat.
“Killing me won’t help,” Kejriwal said on Twitter.
Another IAC member Mayank Gandhi said the law minister is using the language of a goon but IAC will go ahead with the movement.
IAC also said that they will ask for the intervention of the President of India and also take up the matter with the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali