Can vote for Modi if he changes himself: Maulana Kalbe Sadiq
Bareilly: Prominent Muslim cleric Maulana Kalbe Sadiq says he can vote in favour of BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi if he changes himself.
"I can also vote for Modi if he changes himself," the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) vice-president told reporters here yesterday.
"There are differences in words and deeds of Modi and people have lost faith in him after the Gujarat riots," Sadiq said.
On Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, the Shia cleric said lack of experience showed in his working and it was high time SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav should take charge of the state and become CM.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram