Canadian PM`s `dhaba` visit at Chandigarh cancelled
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer OP Rawat will hold additional charge of Secretary, Department of Heavy Industry.
Rawat, a 1977 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, is now Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises under Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. He will hold the additional charge for three months with effect from November 1, 2012 or until further orders, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics