Cannot choose between Modi and Chouhan: Prabhat Jha
Bhopal: BJP vice president Prabhat Jha today refused to choose the better chief minister between Madhya Pradesh`s Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Gujarat`s Narendra Modi, saying he cannot choose between two leaders of his own party.
When asked by reporters here as to who was a better chief minister between Chouhan and Modi, Jha said he would not like to compare two people from his own party.
Meanwhile, Jha also described Manmohan Singh as the "most unsuccessful Prime Minister in India`s history".
Asked how Chouhan fared in comparison with Singh, the BJP vice president said he would not like to see the day when Chouhan becomes like the present prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'