Can’t rule out Hindu outfits’ hand: Digvijay
New Delhi: It seems Congress leader Digvijay Singh has made it a routine affair to be in the limelight for all the wrong reasons. Commenting on the recent Mumbai blasts, the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister said involvement of Hindu outfits could not be ruled out.
Speaking to a leading newspaper Digvijay Singh said, “Nothing can be ruled out. We should allow the NIA and Anti-Terrorism Squad of Maharashtra to do their jobs. But we cannot rule out anything.”
Raising his pitch against Hindu terror, the Congress leader said the ongoing NIA probe into RSS activist Sunil Joshi murder case might reveal names of BJP leaders.
Reiterating his stand to expose RSS’ involvement in terror-related activities, Singh said he would reveal all the information in court if he is asked to do so.
The BJP meanwhile said Digvijay Singh`s comment on possibility of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh`s involvement in terror activities was "highly objectionable".
"This statement is highly objectionable. The RSS is a nationalist organisation," BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview