Can’t rule out Hindu outfits’ hand: Digvijay
New Delhi: It seems Congress leader Digvijay Singh has made it a routine affair to be in the limelight for all the wrong reasons. Commenting on the recent Mumbai blasts, the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister said involvement of Hindu outfits could not be ruled out.
Speaking to a leading newspaper Digvijay Singh said, “Nothing can be ruled out. We should allow the NIA and Anti-Terrorism Squad of Maharashtra to do their jobs. But we cannot rule out anything.”
Raising his pitch against Hindu terror, the Congress leader said the ongoing NIA probe into RSS activist Sunil Joshi murder case might reveal names of BJP leaders.
Reiterating his stand to expose RSS’ involvement in terror-related activities, Singh said he would reveal all the information in court if he is asked to do so.
The BJP meanwhile said Digvijay Singh`s comment on possibility of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh`s involvement in terror activities was "highly objectionable".
"This statement is highly objectionable. The RSS is a nationalist organisation," BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...