Can’t rule out Hindu outfits’ hand: Digvijay
New Delhi: It seems Congress leader Digvijay Singh has made it a routine affair to be in the limelight for all the wrong reasons. Commenting on the recent Mumbai blasts, the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister said involvement of Hindu outfits could not be ruled out.
Speaking to a leading newspaper Digvijay Singh said, “Nothing can be ruled out. We should allow the NIA and Anti-Terrorism Squad of Maharashtra to do their jobs. But we cannot rule out anything.”
Raising his pitch against Hindu terror, the Congress leader said the ongoing NIA probe into RSS activist Sunil Joshi murder case might reveal names of BJP leaders.
Reiterating his stand to expose RSS’ involvement in terror-related activities, Singh said he would reveal all the information in court if he is asked to do so.
The BJP meanwhile said Digvijay Singh`s comment on possibility of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh`s involvement in terror activities was "highly objectionable".
"This statement is highly objectionable. The RSS is a nationalist organisation," BJP spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof